The following costs are based on the wedding couple also holding their reception at Secrets on the Lake in either the daytime Lakehouse venue or the night time Dining on the Deck restaurant. Costs include venue hire for the daytime Lakehouse reception.
Weddings held before Dec 31st 2018
Midweek $1,100, Friday or Sunday $1,300 and Saturday $1,500
Weddings held from Jan 1st 2019 to Dec 31st 2019
Midweek $1,150, Friday or Sunday $1,350 and Saturday $1,550
Weddings held from Jan 1st 2020 to Dec 31st 2020
Midweek $1,200, Friday or Sunday $1,400 and Saturday $1,600
- Guarantees exclusive access to the “The Secrets Garden”, or in the case of wet weather, access to the Lakehouse
- Assistance from our Wedding Planner Susan Lyle.
- Assistance from Secrets staff and Wedding Coordinators Sarah and Jen.
- Pre-ceremony drinks of homemade Secrets fruit punch and water.
- Two and a half hours of access to your wedding site from 10am, in winter must be by finished by 4.30pm, and in summer by 5.30pm
- Includes 10 Italian white padded folding chairs. Additional chairs may be hired at a cost of $5.00 per chair.
- The Secrets Garden Ceremony area includes a chair for the wedding couple with a dressed registry table. Bowl of short stem roses on the signing table.
- Bottle of special sparkling wine and set of complimentary Secrets monogrammed champagne memorabilia glasses in your honeymoon cabin
- Sound system (you arrange your own music)
- People getting ready at Secrets on the Lake normally require the larger options of accommodation to do this such as The Nest, or the Whistle Stop
- Outside catering options are not permissible at any ceremony or elopement at Secrets on the Lake.
- Wedding guests may enter the garden area no earlier than half an hour before ceremony. Wedding guests are to remain only in this area until the ceremony is over and are specifically not to wander through the grounds if they are not Secrets accommodation guests.
Your wedding reception is a dream come true when you book at Secrets on the Lake. You can choose from our stunning lakehouse chapel venue for a day time reception right by the shores of Lake Baroon, or a beautiful night time reception at our Dining on the Deck restaurant venue.
We have a broad range of catering options from Buffet BBQ to a full 3 course sit down feast. Our wedding Planner and Coordinators work with you to create the perfect reception for you. Reception numbers are limited from 30-80 adults. Other catering options are available for smaller wedding parties.
Kind words from our previous weddings
Dear Jenni… Rob and I can’t thank you and all the team for making our day incredibly special.Everything was perfect topped off by gorgeous weather!!! We saw you, Tony and Susan run off your feet behind the scenes and working so hard to make everything run smoothly so Rob and I could relax and enjoy the day. No doubt there were many people working just as hard that we didn’t see. Please pass on our sincere thanks to George, Aldy and all the Secrets team for a superb job well done. Look forward to seeing you soon.The Eagles
To Dear Susan… All of us can’t thank you enough for being part of our wonderful Wedding Day of David and Shelly. Everything was amazing and all the staff were beautiful. David and Shelly had a great honeymoon in NZ for 10 days but now back to routine. It was a weekend we will always remember every minute. Thank you so much Susan, All our love…The Banburys
Fantastic! We couldn't have asked for anything better. They were so accommodating and really made our wedding. The staff were amazing and the food was perfect! We also stayed there for a week after the wedding.Mandy & Alan G
Staff were fantastic, happy to accommodate anything we needed. The venue was lovely. They had a great recommendation of suppliers for us to use too.David B
Our wedding at Secrets On The Lake was perfect! They did so well. Fantastic venue & the best customer service I've ever received!Rebecca S
Staff catered to our every need, were very approachable and answered every silly question. Our wedding day it rained and staff moved our whole ceremony undercover and decorated so we could have the best even while it was raining- at no extra cost.Clare B
Secrets on the lake catered the most amazing day leaving each and every person attending amazed. The staff at Secrets were incredible and covered every detail with 5 star customer service. We could not have asked for anything more perfect, the food, accommodation, location, service and price could not have been beaten. Very happy day for us!Kristy L
We were very impressed by all the arrangements made by Secrets on the Lake. The planning went very smoothly. All our questions were answered promptly and the answers were very helpful. The day itself was even better than we had expected. Great attention was given to all the small things that help make such an event even more special. The feedback from all our guests has been excellent. We would not hesitate to recommend Secrets on the Lake to others.Robert & Maureen H
The staff at Secrets were so helpful. Their input and being able to assist us in planning the day had made the day run so smoothly. Having the option for ceremony and reception at the same venue made it so easy. The staff did an amazing job setting up for both ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments on how well ran our special day was, how relaxed and casual it felt and loved the buffet option with such delicious food provided. 110% recommend this beautiful, quiet, relaxing venue and stress free day.Brett & Kim W
what a wonderful lovely place we held our elopement wedding. we had our champaign brought down to us...they worked with us on timing that we wanted our nibbles and cake etc. the place to stay after could not be better...we booked each year to return for our anniversary. spectacular!Amanda G