Mid Week Weddings can be designed using our midweek venue hire price plus your own choice of celebrant and photographer. Alternatively you may like to let us take care of all the details and take advantage of our special midweek wedding package.
Available between Monday – Thursday (excluding public holidays) for only $2500 for 2018, $2600 in 2019 and $2700 in 2020. Venue and extras only, does not include accommodation. Take advantage of the midweek rate by saving money on an excellent photographer and the best celebrants in the area… in addition to all that we normally provide for a full ceremony.
- Guarantees exclusive access to The Secrets Gardens, or in the case of wet weather the Lakehouse
- Assistance from our Wedding Planner Susan Lyle.
- Assistance from Secrets staff and Wedding Coordinators Sarah and Jen.
- Celebrant services
- Professional Photography services for 2 hours. High quality digital photos on disc only.
- Pre-ceremony drinks of Secrets fruit punch, and water.
- Two and a half hours of access to your wedding site from 10am with garden reception, in winter must be by finished by 4.30pm and in summer by 5.00pm
- Includes 10 Italian white padded folding chairs
- Chair and Signing table with special white cloth and a bowl of short stem roses
- Bottle of special sparkling wine and set of complimentary Secrets monogrammed champagne memorabilia glasses in your honeymoon cabin
- Sound system (you arrange your own music)
- People who are getting ready at Secrets on the Lake will require our larger sized accommodation to do this such as The Nest, or the Whistle Stop
- Outside catering options are not permissible at any ceremony or elopement at Secrets on the Lake.
- A minimum of two cabins must be booked, one of which one must be Two Frogs as it is very close to the pathway to the garden and guests may be disturbed by your wedding
- Wedding Ceremonies booked without a reception will incur an extra fee of $500
Your wedding reception is a dream come true when you book at Secrets on the Lake. You can choose from our stunning lakehouse chapel venue for a day time reception right by the shores of Lake Baroon, or a beautiful night time reception at our Dining on the Deck restaurant venue.
We have a broad range of catering options from Buffet BBQ to a full 3 course sit down feast. Our wedding Planner and Coordinators work with you to create the perfect reception for you. Reception numbers are limited from 30-80 adults. Other catering options are available for smaller wedding parties.
Kind words from our previous weddings
Dear Jenni… Rob and I can’t thank you and all the team for making our day incredibly special.Everything was perfect topped off by gorgeous weather!!! We saw you, Tony and Susan run off your feet behind the scenes and working so hard to make everything run smoothly so Rob and I could relax and enjoy the day. No doubt there were many people working just as hard that we didn’t see. Please pass on our sincere thanks to George, Aldy and all the Secrets team for a superb job well done. Look forward to seeing you soon.The Eagles
To Dear Susan… All of us can’t thank you enough for being part of our wonderful Wedding Day of David and Shelly. Everything was amazing and all the staff were beautiful. David and Shelly had a great honeymoon in NZ for 10 days but now back to routine. It was a weekend we will always remember every minute. Thank you so much Susan, All our love…The Banburys
Fantastic! We couldn't have asked for anything better. They were so accommodating and really made our wedding. The staff were amazing and the food was perfect! We also stayed there for a week after the wedding.Mandy & Alan G
Staff were fantastic, happy to accommodate anything we needed. The venue was lovely. They had a great recommendation of suppliers for us to use too.David B
Our wedding at Secrets On The Lake was perfect! They did so well. Fantastic venue & the best customer service I've ever received!Rebecca S
Staff catered to our every need, were very approachable and answered every silly question. Our wedding day it rained and staff moved our whole ceremony undercover and decorated so we could have the best even while it was raining- at no extra cost.Clare B
Secrets on the lake catered the most amazing day leaving each and every person attending amazed. The staff at Secrets were incredible and covered every detail with 5 star customer service. We could not have asked for anything more perfect, the food, accommodation, location, service and price could not have been beaten. Very happy day for us!Kristy L
We were very impressed by all the arrangements made by Secrets on the Lake. The planning went very smoothly. All our questions were answered promptly and the answers were very helpful. The day itself was even better than we had expected. Great attention was given to all the small things that help make such an event even more special. The feedback from all our guests has been excellent. We would not hesitate to recommend Secrets on the Lake to others.Robert & Maureen H
The staff at Secrets were so helpful. Their input and being able to assist us in planning the day had made the day run so smoothly. Having the option for ceremony and reception at the same venue made it so easy. The staff did an amazing job setting up for both ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments on how well ran our special day was, how relaxed and casual it felt and loved the buffet option with such delicious food provided. 110% recommend this beautiful, quiet, relaxing venue and stress free day.Brett & Kim W
what a wonderful lovely place we held our elopement wedding. we had our champaign brought down to us...they worked with us on timing that we wanted our nibbles and cake etc. the place to stay after could not be better...we booked each year to return for our anniversary. spectacular!Amanda G