Wedding Ceremony Only
(held without booking a Reception at Secrets on the Lake)
- Terms and Conditions our outlined in our main booklet under Wedding Ceremony Costs and Inclusions, with the addition of the following conditions.
- Majority of guests to be brought by bus to Secrets. After your ceremony, guests are expected to leave in a timely fashion on to your chosen venue for reception. e.g. By Mystic Mountain Tours.
- Maximum of 2 hours for the ceremony. (e.g. wedding time 2.30pm finish 4.30pm)
- Guests enter the Secrets Garden no more than half an hour before the ceremony. Use of the Lakehouse for ceremony is strictly only if wet weather.
Using Secrets Grounds for Photography
(when no Wedding or Recption has been booked)
Guests of Secrets on the Lake treehouse accommodation who are staying with us but who have no wedding ceremony or reception booked with us can prearrange a maximum 2 hours of photography access to gardens (when not clashing with another ceremony) from 10am. In winter months your grounds access must be by finished by 4.30pm and in summer by 5.30pm. The fee for this is $200. People who are not staying at Secrets and have no wedding ceremony or reception booked at Secrets can prearrange a maximum 2 hours of photography access to gardens from 10am (finishing in winter by 4.30pm, summer by 5.30pm). The fee for this is $500.
- Access to the Secrets Gardens for your photoshoot is subject to availability. Wedding ceremonies and receptions will take precedence.
- Use of the Lakehouse deck only for photography.
- Maximum group size is 12 people including the wedding couple and photographer
- Secrets guests enjoy their peace and privacy and it’s a photoshoot condition that you behave quietly, respectfully and tastefully whilst on our premises. No BYO Food or Alcohol.