Treehouse Accommodation in Montville
The Bower luxury treehouse cabin is located high in the rainforest and has a breathtaking view
Our Bower cabin is hidden away, accessed via our elevated wooden walkways and your very own drawbridge. It offers some of the best views available, taking in the length of Lake Baroon from your own private deck.
This spacious treehouse cabin, high up in the rainforest, is spacious and features beautiful wooden floors and hand-carved fixtures as well as a unique ceramic tree sculpture in your shower by Rebecca Wilkie, ironwork by Ralf Driessen and has been recently refurbished by interior designer Tracy Dunne.
This cabin is perfectly positioned to capture the sunlight in Winter and a nice cool breeze in Summer, making this a great year-round accommodation option in Montville. With rates starting at $380/night for one mid-week night, we know you and your partner will enjoy your romantic getaway with us. Click here to see the full list of rates for the Bower treetop cabin.
Our self-contained Bower cabin contains one hand-carved queen sized bed and is suitable for one couple. If features:
- Cosy wood fire place
- Double spa bath with a view
- Double shower with glass front and heated lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- Complimentary breakfast basket with your choice of wine, as well as welcome scones on arrival
- Choice of fresh croissants or muffins, delivered each morning
- TV, DVD and CD players, and access to our DVD library.
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear
We also have a great range of optional extras and add-ons, including hampers and platters, petal endearments, birthday cakes and in-house massages available – read more here.