So if, like me, your special day is really not that very far away, and the time is looming for you to lock in some decisions about where, what, and how you want to your wedding to be… then you don’t have to get whisked away in the ‘multi-mega-industry’ that is a modern day wedding. Let’s have a look at some choices. Let’s just break it all down a bit…
Timing matters… If you are smart about when you book, then you can really take advantage of some amazing savings for midweek packages and make the most about your chosen venue and what you are able to do while there.
Don’t compromise on the important stuff… you know you want the cascading streams of our Secret Garden in the background while you say your vows, but the thing is that there is no way 180 people will fit! Maybe you have to be a bit more ruthless about who claims a spot on the viewing platform??? Remind yourself who is getting married… because at the end of the day it is your special day and you need to prioritise what is going to make it special for you.
Your guests are there to see you… to see you make that commitment to your partner. To see that glow in your faces. They are not there to judge you… or they shouldn’t be there at all. Choose a nice bottle of bubbles for the toast… it really doesn’t have to be Moet!
Good things come in small packages… or, size really doesn’t matter! It’s true! Secrets on the Lake have hosted many full 3 course sit down reception style weddings, all the way through to intimate elopements for two. In fact, some of our most touching and beautiful weddings have been less than 12 people! Don’t break the bank starting your relationship off in debt for the next 5 years. I will remind you again… it is all about you.
One thing at a time… my head has reached the spinning stage with all of the photographer, florist, dress, cake, rings, celebrant, guest list, catering, DJ, accommodation, hair and beauty, and lots of other decisions that all need locking in. There are some great wedding planning apps out there that help!
But I take some relief from the fact that I am not the only one with a spinning head and wearing buttons off my calculator. The team at Secrets on the Lake have seen this scenario play out so often that they have come up with a package to stop you tearing your hair out… enter the Secrets Ultimate Midweek Elopement Package. Secrets have it all covered for you at only $3500 until Dec 31st 2020… including 2 nights honeymoon in a luxury world class treehouse! In fact, all you really need to sort out is what you are wearing and what music you want to listen to.
Contact our friendly team at Secrets on the Lake for more information. Call (07) 5478 5888 or email email@example.com or www.secretsonthelake.com.au
The Ultimate Midweek Elopement Package Includes:
- Full Package Elopement service provided for 2 guests who wish to elope while staying with us.
- Staff are able to be your witnesses. Wedding couple may bring 2 witnesses of their choice for the ceremony only at no extra charge.
- Two hours of access to our available wedding ceremony sites from 10am and must be finished by 4.30pm in Winter and 5pm in Summer.
- Celebrant services included. Celebrant fee is non-refundable in the event of wedding cancellation.
- Professional Photography services for 2hours. High quality digital photos on disc only. Elopement Package Photography fee is non-refundable in the event of wedding cancellation.
- Signing table with special white cloth
- Champagne and Canapes under the vine after the ceremony for the wedding couple and 2 witnesses.
- Wedding Cake – one tier. Options available. Please contact us for information.
- Bouquet and Buttonhole flower arrangements.
- Includes a Romantic Interlude Lunch (with a bottle of French Champagne) for two on your luxury treehouse private deck.
- Full ceremonies have precedence to use the Secrets Garden, there are many other lovely intimate spots to choose from as well. You can choose any available part of the grounds for your ceremony or even on your deck. It costs an extra $500 to use the Lakehouse. If it is raining you may use the Lakehouse deck without incurring an additional fee.
- The elopement needs to be booked 5 to 6 weeks in advance, Secrets needs to be fully briefed about the plan and time needs to be allowed for legal requirements and to arrange the license.
- Any changes to the package such as ordering a different champagne or hiring extra items not mentioned above with incur an additional cost.