Our flagship “honeymoon suite” cabin Secrets is for any couple looking for something extra special.
Secrets sits high in the rainforest on a rock ledge and backs onto a grove of palms and ancient red cedar trees, and guests who stay here have access to their own private waterfall that falls over an ancient cliff face. The impressive Secrets bathroom looks out directly onto Secrets private secluded cliff face and has a large walk in shower with a beautiful mosaic floor.
This cabin has been very popular with newly weds and honeymooners due to its privacy and breathtaking panoramic views of the rainforest canopy and Lake Baroon. It is the largest of the one bedroom penthouse treehouses and has an extra dining area with a view of the rainforest and waterfall.
Secrets is home to many local artist’s work including a beautifully hand-carved front door by Jack Wilms, stain glass windows by Marion Uithol as well as some iron work and mosaics. The artistic creativity as well as the location of Secrets makes it an amazing location for a special honeymoon, anniversary or celebration.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
- Hand carved Queen bed by Jack Wilms
- Double spa bath with view
- Unique suspended log fire
- Double shower with heater lamps and a view of the waterfall
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Double swing seat on a large private deck
- TV, DVD and CD player, iPod dock, plus access to our DVD library
- Fully self-contained with dishwasher and dining area
- Private undercover parking
- Complimentary breakfast basket with a bottle of wine and welcome scones on arrival
- Complimentary delivery of fresh muffins or croissants every morning
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing equipment