TREEHOUSE ACCOMMODATION IN MONTVILLE
The Bower luxury treehouse cabin is located high in the rainforest and has a breathtaking view.
Our Bower cabin is hidden away, accessed via our elevated wooden walkways and your very own drawbridge. It offers some of the best views available, taking in the length of Lake Baroon from your own private deck.
This spacious treehouse cabin, high up in the rainforest, is spacious and features beautiful wooden floors and hand-carved fixtures as well as a unique ceramic tree sculpture in your shower by Rebecca Wilkie, ironwork by Ralf Driessen and has been recently refurbished by interior designer Tracy Dunne.
This cabin is perfectly positioned to capture the sunlight in Winter and a nice cool breeze in Summer, making this a great year-round accommodation option in Montville.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
Our self-contained Bower cabin contains one hand-carved queen sized bed and is suitable for one couple:
- Cosy wood fire place
- Double spa bath with a view
- Double shower with glass front and heated lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- Complimentary breakfast basket, as well as a $20 Dining on the Deck voucher to be used during your stay
- Choice of fresh croissants or muffins, delivered each morning
- TV, DVD and CD players, and access to our DVD library.
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear