Our Possums treehouse cabin is eight metres off the ground, sitting in the rainforest tree tops.
At eight metres above the ground, the Possums cabin is our highest treehouse, giving it a very special view of the lake and gardens below. It has a luxurious sunken spa bath that is in a prime position to catch the panoramic view, and the built-in swing seat on your balcony offers one of the best spots to sit and watch the amazing sunsets.
With wooden ironbark floorboards, hand-carved fixtures and ironwork features, this luxury treehouse cabin is the perfect weekend hideaway spot for couples.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
- Hand carved queen sized bed
- Double spa bath
- Cosy wood fire place
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat
- Private undercover parking
- TV, DVD and CD player and iPod dock as well as access to our DVD library
- Air conditioning
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear for a day out on the lake