The Lizards Lair offers you and your partner a luxurious and secluded getaway location, nestled in the rainforest
Our Lizards Lair cabin really does make you feel like you are in your own little lair; from the moment you walk through doors, with their special frill-necked lizard carved into them, you will know that you are entering your own special and secluded little den.
Featuring wide recycled red gum floor boards that add a feeling of richness and luxuriousness to the cabin, the Lizards Lair is full of beautiful and hand-crafted wooden carvings, ceramic wall art and iron wrought features. With an amazing lake view that you will even be able to see from your bed, this cabin is a cosy yet spacious haven for you to spend your romantic escape in.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
This self-contained cabin comes with all of the amenities that you need to enjoy your couples’ getaway and includes:
- Hand carved Queen bed by Jack Wilms
- Cosy wood fire place
- Double spa bath with a spectacular view
- Gas fired BBQ and table on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- TV, DVD, CD player and iPod dock as well as access to our DVD library
- Complimentary breakfast basket with your choice of wine
- Complimentary scones on arrival
- Complimentary croissants or muffins, delivered fresh to your cabin each morning
- Air conditioning
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear