Our Waitawhile cabin is a beautiful destination for a couples getaway.
Built in a similar style to our penthouse treehouses, Waitawhile has 2 bedrooms, a spacious kitchen/dining area and large exterior deck. In true Secrets fashion, this cabin is full of artistic wood carvings, including an amazing wooden sculpture that houses the television and sound equipment.
Please note that while this cabin does contain two bedrooms, it is not suitable for children – if you are looking for a child friendly accommodation option, please see our Whistle Stop Cabin or The Nest.
Rates for the Waitawhile treehouse cabin start at Summer rate $380 for one midweek night or $880 for two weekend nights.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
This self-contained cabin comes with all of the amenities that you need to enjoy your couples’ getaway and includes:
- Two hand carved queen beds by Jack Wilms
- Hanging log fireplace
- Double spa with a view
- TV, DVD and CD players, iPod dock and access to our DVD library
- Double shower with glass front and heater lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck made private by artistic balustrading
- Private undercover parking
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing equipment for a lovely day out on the lake
- Complimentary welcome scones for your afternoon tea upon arrival
- Complimentary breakfast basket including a bottle of wine
- Complimentary daily morning delivery of fresh muffins or croissants delivered to your cabin every day of your stay
- Additional add-ons such as BBQ hampers, cheese platters, massages and petal endearments available. Click here for more information