GROUP ACCOMMODATION IN MALENY
The Nest treehouse penthouse has 2 queen and 2 king single beds and sleeps up to six people comfortably. It and the WhistleStop are our family friendly or small group cabin options.
The Nest is our first ‘family-sized’ treehouse and is nestled in the rainforest away from all of the other treehouses to maximize privacy for you and your group. As this cabin sleeps six people, it is great for small groups on an eco-retreat, wishing to explore the natural beauty of the rainforest or relax with family and friends near the wonderful waters of Lake Baroon. If you book The Nest as a couple, we reserve the right to transfer you to another penthouse treehouse if a family or group require accommodation and the WhistleStop heritage cabin or Wait-a-While penthouse treehouse is unavailable.
It is often used by wedding parties getting ready for their big day as well as for family reunions or birthday celebrations.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
This fully self-contained cabin, situated in Montville’s beautiful rainforests includes all of the following amenities:
- Hand carved beds – 2 queen sized and 2 king singles
- Floating log fire
- Spa bath
- Large secluded twin decks, one which catches the morning sun and the other that looks through the rainforest to the Lake.
- Built-in BBQ
- Six seater outdoor setting
- Built in double swing seat on the deck
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Private undercover parking
- Access to all of our facilities including our DVD library, canoes and fishing equipment
- State of the art air-conditioning
- Self-contained kitchen and laundry
- Complimentary breakfast basket
- $20 Dining on the Deck restaurant Gift Voucher