The Nest treehouse penthouse has 2 queen and 2 king single beds and sleeps up to six people comfortably. It and the WhistleStop are our family friendly cabin options.
The Nest is our first ‘family-sized’ cabin and is nestled in the rainforest away from all of the other treehouses to maximise privacy for you and your group. As this cabin sleeps six people, it is great for small groups on an eco-retreat, wishing to explore the natural beauty of the rainforest or relax with family and friends near the wonderful waters of Lake Baroon.
It is often used by wedding parties getting ready for their big day as well as for family reunions or birthday celebrations.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
This fully self-contained cabin, situated in Montville’s beautiful rainforests includes all of the following amenities:
- Hand carved beds – 2 queen sized and one king that can be separated into 2 singles
- Floating log fire
- Spa bath
- Large secluded twin decks, one which catches the morning sun and the other that looks through the rainforest to the Lake.
- Built-in BBQ
- Six seater outdoor setting
- Built in double swing seat on the deck
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Private undercover parking
- Access to all of our facilities including our DVD library, canoes and fishing equipment
- State of the art air-conditioning
- Self-contained kitchen and laundry