Secluded accommodation in the Sunshine Coast’s Hinterlands
Platypus is a very private and secluded penthouse-sized treehouse, right on the edge of the Lake and at the end of its very own hand-carved boardwalk. It has amazing views of the lake and lawn from its beautiful sunken spa.
This cabin is named after the numerous pieces of platypus-themed art that you will find in the cabin, from hand-carved wood works to stained glass windows. There is a beautiful sculpture in the lounge room that compliments the elegant step down spa and iron bark flooring perfectly, while Rebecca Wilkie’s bathroom feature makes staying in the Platypus feel like you are living in a world of art.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
The Platypus penthouse treehouse has everything you need (and more) for your ultimate romantic escape including:
- Hand-carved queen-sized bed
- Double spa bath with a view of the lake
- Hanging log fire place
- Double shower with glass front and heater lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- TV, DVD and CD player, iPod dock
- Access to all of our facilities including DVD library, canoes fishing equipment