Romantic treehouse accommodation, nestled in the rainforest with amazing views.
Backing onto a cliff face and sitting on a large sandstone rock, Dragonfly is nestled in the rainforest and boasts amazing views. It has beauty both outside and within, with a total of 29 dragonflies incorporated into the wooden carvings and wrought iron pieces.
Recently refurbished, the Dragonfly penthouse cabin is both spacious and secluded, offering a great destination for a romantic holiday.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
The Dragonfly penthouse treehouse has everything you need (and more) for your ultimate romantic escape including:
- Hand carved queen-sized bed
- Double spa bath with a view
- Hanging fire place
- TV, DVD & CD player and iPod dock as well as access to our DVD library
- Double shower with glass front and heater lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear