Secrets Wine Glasses $40
A pair of Secrets Monogrammed Wine Glasses, specially packaged for a gift or to take home for a memento of a very special stay. Perfect for reminiscing about a special honeymoon, anniversary or birthday.
Birthday Cakes from – $45
Our pastry chef can make and decorate a cake for 2 for $45. Please advise the name you want written on the cake, along with request for candles.
He can also make larger cake for cafe groups at a negotiated price. Size and cost will depend if it is to be used as the dessert for a dinner. We charge cakeage in our cafe when patrons wish to bring their own home made cake.
Lunch Hamper $55
A great option for when you are planning a bush walk for an hour or two or just want to find a secluded spot down in the grounds overlooking the lake. We will make you a salad roll full of ham or chicken and fresh salad ingredients and a tasty treat of either George’s favourite picnic cake or apple dessert cake, a piece of fruit and an Appetiser to share or for each to choose a soft drink from our cabinet. Please order the day before.
Breakfast Basket $65
The breakfast hamper is complimentary for all Treehouse stays. (Stays at the Whistle Stop can order a hamper at an additional cost of $65 for 2 days for a couple). The hamper includes: Cereals, OJ, Milk, Cob Loaf, Prize winning Maleny Yoghurt, bowl of butters, jams etc, Homemade Biscuits, generous assorted Fruit.
Guests receive this at the beginning of their stay along with a $20 welcome voucher for Dining on the Deck restaurant to be used during your stay. You will also be asked for your order for complimentary Croissants or Muffins.
The Whistle Stop guests should remember to order the Croissants or Muffins for the next morning.
Barbecue Basket for Two – $ 95
Lovely after travelling or when staying one night and don’t wish to waste a moment in your special treehouse.
- Rib Fillet, Rump Steak, Chicken Breast or Salmon
- Beef, Pork or chicken Sausages
- Garlic Bread or French Stick
The Hamper also includes a garden salad, coleslaw, onions to cook on the BBQ, hot baked potatoes with sauces, dressings and spring onions. Dessert choices are all home-made puddings that you can warm and served with sauce, ice cream and cream; choose from Sticky Date, Chocolate or Apple Pecan.
Please order ahead where possible and ask if you need to vary any of the options for dietary reasons. Order before 3pm on the day.
Meal to your room
(items priced separately)
Not available Mondays. Order by 3pm.
Plated up with re-heating instructions – ready for whenever you are. Delivered approximately 6pm.
- Soup of the Day w Grilled Sourdough (GFA)(V) $15
- Twice baked Gruyere Soufflé w rocket, candied pecans and pear salad (GFA)(V) $20
- Caramelized Onion, Fig & Goats Cheese Tart w rocket and pine nuts (V) $16
- Moroccan Spiced Cauliflower and Eggplant Croquettes w mild harissa dipping sauce (GF)(VG)(V) $16
- Secrets Four Hour Braised Lamb Shank w potato puree and seasonal steamed vegetables (GF) $30
- Yellow Curry w roasted cauliflower, zucchini & sweet potato, broccolini and spinach with kaffir lime infused Jasmine rice, roasted coconut and peanuts (V)(VG)(GF) $30
- Crab Risotto w confit lemon, fennel snow peas and herbed breadcrumbs(GF) $28
- Turmeric Chickpea Buddha Bowl w roasted mixed beetroot and sweet potato, kale, spinach, turmeric spiced roasted chickpeas, avocado, pomegranate, toasted pepitas and bean sprouts with tahini dressing (GF)(V)(VG) $26
- Espresso Martini Brûlée w coconut and nut crumble, fresh blackberries (GF) $16
- Lemon Panna Cotta w juniper gin toasted plums, candied macadamia crumb and syrup(GF)(V) $16
- Secrets Cheese Board w a selection of local and european cheeses, fig and cranberry chutney, truffle honey, baked rye bread (GFA) $24
(Escape Package to order 2 courses)