Here at Secrets on the Lake we know that when it comes to weddings, one size definitely does not fit all! Over the years we have put together packages for all different types of weddings… ranging from Elopements, Mini Wedding Ceremonies and much more. It’s your wedding, your choice… we will do our best to put together a wedding that best suits your needs and personality!
By popular demand, we have developed our very special Full Package Elopement that includes 2 nights accommodation for the wedding couple in one of our luxury or penthouse treehouses for only $3500 (valid before Dec 31st 2020) and $3600 (valid before Dec 31st 2021). Add $100 to select Secrets Treehouse. This midweek package is available from Tuesday to Friday.
- Full Package Elopement service provided for 2 guests who wish to elope while staying with us.
- Staff are able to be your witnesses. Wedding couple may bring 2 witnesses of their choice for the ceremony only at no extra charge.
- Two hours of access to our available wedding ceremony sites from 10am and must be finished by 4.30pm in Winter and 5pm in Summer.
- Celebrant services included. Celebrant fee is non-refundable in the event of wedding cancellation.
- Professional Photography services for 2hours. High quality digital photos on disc only. Elopement Package Photography fee is non-refundable in the event of wedding cancellation.
- Signing table with special white cloth
- Champagne and Canapes under the vine after the ceremony for the wedding couple and 2 witnesses.
- Wedding Cake – one tier. Options available. Please contact us for information.
- Bouquet and Buttonhole flower arrangements.
- Includes a romantic interlude lunch (with a bottle of French Champagne) for two on your luxury treehouse private deck.
- Full ceremonies have precedence to use the Secrets Garden, there are many oth er lovely intimate spots to choose from as well. You can choose any available part of the grounds for your ceremony or even on your deck. It costs an extra $500 to use the Lakehouse. If it is raining you may use the Lakehouse deck without incurring an additional fee.
- The elopement needs to be booked 5 to 6 weeks in advance, Secrets needs to be fully briefed about the plan and time needs to be allowed for legal requirements and to arrange the licence.
- Any changes to the package such as ordering a different champagne or hiring extra items not mentioned above with incur an additional cost.
(held without booking a Reception at Secrets on the Lake)
- Terms and Conditions our outlined in our main booklet under Wedding Ceremony
Costs and Inclusions, with the addition of the following conditions.
- The rate for a Wedding only on Secrets Grounds has a fee of $750 on top of the venue fee.
- Majority of guests to be brought by bus to Secrets. After your ceremony, guests are expected to leave in a timely fashion on to your chosen venue for reception. e.g. By Mystic Mountain Tours.
- Maximum of 2 hours for the ceremony. (e.g. wedding time 2.30pm finish 4.30pm)
- Guests enter the Secrets Garden no more than half an hour before the ceremony.
Use of the Lakehouse for ceremony is strictly only if wet weather.
NB: It is customary that guests receive a drink after the ceremony and either crudités, dips, cheeses or canapés served while the wedding couple take photos and prepare for the reception. A bar tab is normally charged. Please consider and advise us if required so we can quote you (bearing in mind, our liquor licence requires serving food with alcohol).
(when no Wedding or Reception has been booked)
Guests of Secrets on the Lake treehouse accommodation who are staying with us but who have no wedding ceremony or reception booked with us can prearrange a maximum 2 hours of photography access to gardens (when not clashing with another ceremony) from 10am. In winter months your grounds access must be by finished by 4.30pm and in summer by 5.30pm. The fee for this is $200. People who are not staying at Secrets and have no wedding ceremony or reception booked at Secrets can prearrange a maximum 2 hours of photography access to gardens from 10am (finishing in winter by 4.30pm, summer by 5.30pm). The fee for this is $500.
- Access to the Secrets Gardens for your photoshoot is subject to availability.
Wedding ceremonies and receptions will take precedence.
- Use of the Lakehouse deck only for photography.
- Maximum group size is 12 people including the wedding couple and photographer
- Secrets guests enjoy their peace and privacy and it’s a photoshoot condition that you behave quietly, respectfully and tastefully whilst on our premises. No BYO Food or Alcohol.
Kind words from our previous weddings
Dear Jenni… Rob and I can’t thank you and all the team for making our day incredibly special.Everything was perfect topped off by gorgeous weather!!! We saw you, Tony and Susan run off your feet behind the scenes and working so hard to make everything run smoothly so Rob and I could relax and enjoy the day. No doubt there were many people working just as hard that we didn’t see. Please pass on our sincere thanks to George, Aldy and all the Secrets team for a superb job well done. Look forward to seeing you soon.The Eagles
To Dear Susan… All of us can’t thank you enough for being part of our wonderful Wedding Day of David and Shelly. Everything was amazing and all the staff were beautiful. David and Shelly had a great honeymoon in NZ for 10 days but now back to routine. It was a weekend we will always remember every minute. Thank you so much Susan, All our love…The Banburys
Fantastic! We couldn't have asked for anything better. They were so accommodating and really made our wedding. The staff were amazing and the food was perfect! We also stayed there for a week after the wedding.Mandy & Alan G
Staff were fantastic, happy to accommodate anything we needed. The venue was lovely. They had a great recommendation of suppliers for us to use too.David B
Our wedding at Secrets On The Lake was perfect! They did so well. Fantastic venue & the best customer service I've ever received!Rebecca S
Staff catered to our every need, were very approachable and answered every silly question. Our wedding day it rained and staff moved our whole ceremony undercover and decorated so we could have the best even while it was raining- at no extra cost.Clare B
Secrets on the lake catered the most amazing day leaving each and every person attending amazed. The staff at Secrets were incredible and covered every detail with 5 star customer service. We could not have asked for anything more perfect, the food, accommodation, location, service and price could not have been beaten. Very happy day for us!Kristy L
We were very impressed by all the arrangements made by Secrets on the Lake. The planning went very smoothly. All our questions were answered promptly and the answers were very helpful. The day itself was even better than we had expected. Great attention was given to all the small things that help make such an event even more special. The feedback from all our guests has been excellent. We would not hesitate to recommend Secrets on the Lake to others.Robert & Maureen H
The staff at Secrets were so helpful. Their input and being able to assist us in planning the day had made the day run so smoothly. Having the option for ceremony and reception at the same venue made it so easy. The staff did an amazing job setting up for both ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments on how well ran our special day was, how relaxed and casual it felt and loved the buffet option with such delicious food provided. 110% recommend this beautiful, quiet, relaxing venue and stress free day.Brett & Kim W
what a wonderful lovely place we held our elopement wedding. we had our champaign brought down to us...they worked with us on timing that we wanted our nibbles and cake etc. the place to stay after could not be better...we booked each year to return for our anniversary. spectacular!Amanda G