Mini Midweek Weddings or Vow Renewals
For smaller more intimate weddings of 12-20 people we have developed our Mini Midweek Wedding package which is available Monday to Friday, or a Sunday (surcharge 15% applies on a Sunday).
$2900 flat fee on top of the accommodation rate
Wedding couple must be guests of Secrets and a minimum of two cabins must be booked, one of which one must be Two Frogs as it is very close to the pathway to the garden and your wedding may disturb guests. We recommend the Nest as a 2nd cabin choice as it is our largest cabin and great for getting ready in.
- This is available for 12 to 20 guests (including wedding couple).
- Includes use of Secret’s gardens and Lakehouse for approx 4 hours.
- Gardens available from 10am. In winter the ceremony must be finished by 4.30pm, and in summer by 5pm. Wedding guests and suppliers may enter the garden area no earlier than half an hour before ceremony. Wedding guests are to remain only in this area until the ceremony is over and are specifically not to wander through the grounds if they are not Secrets accommodation guests.
- Does not include celebrant, photographer, music, florist or cake. However we can help you with suggestions.
- Pre-ceremony drinks of homemade Secrets fruit punch and water.
- Our wedding coordinator’s Jen and Sarah assist you with planning your event.
- Includes Cheese Platter after the ceremony, and a Bar tab $500 to cover after ceremony drinks, and to serve with reception lunch. Any consumption beyond this amount will be charged.
- Includes Buffet BBQ Reception in the Lakehouse.
- Includes PA system, signing table with cloth, roses and 2 chairs, bowl of roses and up to 20 Italian white padded folding chairs.
- Additional Equipment hire is available by contacting Secrets on the Lake. We have most requirements including oversize lawn games. In the event we do not have your required item for hire then other agents may be used for its hire.
- A non refundable fee of $500, along with a signed agreement form, will be required when booking. It is returned after the event minus any extra costs incurred during the event.