Enjoy a Weekend Escape or Romantic Getaway in our Luxury Accommodation
The Lizards Lair offers you and your partner a luxurious and secluded getaway location, nestled in the rainforest
Our Lizards Lair cabin really does make you feel like you are in your own little lair; from the moment you walk through doors, with their special frill-necked lizard carved into them, you will know that you are entering your own special and secluded little den.
Featuring wide recycled red gum floor boards that add a feeling of richness and luxuriousness to the cabin, the Lizards Lair is full of beautiful and hand-crafted wooden carvings, ceramic wall art and iron wrought features. With an amazing lake view that you will even be able to see from your bed, this cabin is a cosy yet spacious haven for you to spend your romantic escape in.
Elevated 5 metres off the ground and accessed by a lower boardwalk at the back, the Lizard’s lair is available from $380 for one mid-week night or $355/night for two mid-week nights.Click here for more details about our weekend rates.
The self-contained Lizards Lair cabin has recently been refurbished and features all of the following:
- Hand carved Queen bed by Jack Wilms
- Cosy wood fire place
- Double spa bath with a spectacular view
- Gas fired BBQ and table on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- TV, DVD, CD player and iPod dock as well as access to our DVD library
- Complimentary breakfast basket with your choice of wine
- Complimentary scones on arrival
- Complimentary croissants or muffins, delivered fresh to your cabin each morning
- Air conditioning
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear
- A range of optional extras available including food hampers, in-house massages and petal endearments. Read more here.