Secluded Treehouse Accommodation in Montville
Our Waterlillies secluded treehouse cabin offers luxury accommodation for couples.
Built close to the lake’s edge, the Waterlillies cabin has its own private walkway access which winds through palms and rainforest, making it very private and secluded. The name suits its location perfectly as it has an amazing view across the water.
This fresh and jewel coloured cabin was the first cabin to have a hanging fireplace build and designed by blacksmith Ralf Driessen, and also features beautiful wood carvings both inside and outside of the cabin.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
The Waterlillies is a self-contained cabin with one queen-sized bed suitable for a couple. It includes:
- Double spa bath with a view
- Double shower with glass front and heater lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hanging fire place
- Hand carved Queen sized bed by Jack Wilms
- TV, DVD and CD player plus access to our DVD library
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear