OUR TWO FROGS CABIN IS PERFECT FOR COUPLES LOOKING FOR A WEEKEND RETREAT
Nestled in the rainforest with a fire place and double spa bath to keep you warm in Winter
The Two Frogs cabin has a special reputation for being the location for the most amount of proposals out of all of the cabins at Secrets on The Lake. In winter, it catches the sun perfectly, and in summer it gets a nice cool breeze. With a view of the lake across The Secret Garden, and hidden away in the rainforest for seclusion, this luxury treehouse cabin is a delightful weekend destination for couples.
Its wide red gum floorboards, hand carved fixtures and recently updated furnishings all contribute to the special ambiance that this cabin has.
To make your stay extra special, consider some of our extra add-ons including in-house massages, petal endearments and a wide range of food hampers and platters so that you never have to leave your cabin during your romantic holiday. Read more here.
The Two Frogs cabin is suitable for a single couple and comes with all of the features required for the perfect weekend retreat including:
- Hand carved queen sized bed
- Cosy wood fire place
- Double spa bath with a view
- Double shower with glass front and heater lights
- TV, DVD player, CD player and iPod dock, plus access to our DVD library
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- Complimentary breakfast
- Air conditioning
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing equipment